Tuesday 4 November 2014

Boyfriends Jeans: Cami and Boots

I am not a skinny jean girl. You may catch me once in a while wearing my grey Joni jeans but only when my favourite jeans are in the wash. Denim skinny jeans hurt to sit down in and they are difficult to walk in. Boyfriend jeans are my favourite. I could sleep in my Topshop Haydens; they are so comfy. I do admit to previously having a short affair with skinny jeans but after a break down in the changing room and hours wasted on looking for the perfect colour, fit, length and price, i finally gave up and found the baggiest trousers i could uncover in Topshop. It just so happened that these were the jeans that would lighten my world and give me a whole new perspective on life...joking...but i do love them a lot.

Haydens are made of very lightweight denim that, because they are quite loose on the waist, aren't weighed down by the material. The colour isn't a sharp, gothic black, so it makes choosing an outfit to match them easy. For this outfit i chose the brightest top i have to contrast with the basic style of the jeans. This top is so delicate that i matched it with these clumpy, walking boots to take away the 'cute little girl' look.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig